- Find the center of your belt by matching the two ends together.
- Place the center of the belt over your belly button.
- Wrap the left hand side of the belt completely around your waist. Place this end of the belt under the other side.
- Now wrap the right had side of the belt directly over the other piece. The belt should appear as a single piece of material around your waist.
- Take the left side end of the belt and match it to the right side end such that the left side is 6 inches longer than the right side.
- Hold the two side of the belt close to your waist and center the belt over your belly button.
- Place the left side of the belt over the right side.
- Feed the left end of the belt under belt and push it up towards your chest.
- Snug the belt around your waist.
- Take the left hand side and flip it toward your right.
- Allow the top portion of the belt to fall down and over the left hand side (flipped - above).
- Feed the end of the top portion of the belt through the loop and up.
- Snug the belt again.
Practice these steps over and over again to master this task.
Here is a video to help you learn this simple task.